Ask a Lawyer: Immigration Law

Ask a Lawyer is a public chat forum, where you can ask lawyers for very general information. Because it is public, your questions, comments, and responses are not confidential. Please contact a lawyer in our Directory directly if you need a private opinion about your specific circumstances.

Back to Immigration Law

How a Bulgarian citizen to come to Canada as a tourist

Vile (Edmonton)

What is the procedure for a Bulgarian citizen to come to Canada as a tourist? What type of visa and how and where to apply? For how long can stay in Canada?

0 11 months ago - edited 11 months ago

Anonymous Lawyer (Edmonton)
   Verified Lawyer

That's a bit of a broad question for this forum, but the Government of Canada's website contains information about the different visas to Canada and durations:

Alternatively, you can contact one of the immigration lawyers in our directory who can hear about your circumstances and provide you with a more specific answer:

0 11 months ago

You must log in or sign up to reply to conversations.

© 2021 to 2024 Alberta Legal Coaches and Limited Services Society.

DISCLAIMER: The information herein is not legal, tax, or accounting advice or opinions. This website contains content and files submitted by third parties, to which you download or view at your own risk. The Alberta Legal Coaches and Limited Services Society is merely a directory, it is not responsible for the actions or omissions of the lawyers listed in its directory. By using this website, you agree to release the Alberta Legal Coaches and Limited Services Society, its agents, employees, and directors from all present and future claims and liability, including liability arising from any negligence.

View full Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy